- Isobaric filling principle and filling valve adopts high precision mechanical valve.
- Fast filling speed, high precision in liquid level.
- Siemens automatic controlling system, only starts to filling when there is a bottle, otherwise it will stop filling and no broken bottles.
- The filling process is cleaner and pure due to its twice evacuation of bottles, and more stable because of isobaric filling operation.
- Specifically designed to beer filling and include double pre evacuation as a standard feature to ensure ultra low dissolved oxygen DO’s are maintained during the filling operation.
- Filling cylinder braces use worm-gear box going up and down to satisfy bottles of different height.
- Float switches in the filling cylinder ensure a smooth liquid inlet.
- Capping: we replaced the pneumatic cover with a mechanical cover, the quality and stability of the gland are improved.
- All-mechanical transmission: basically reaches zero failure rate.
- Compact conformation, Easy installation,use & maintenance.
- Conveyor bottle feeding technology instead of the feeding screw and conveyer chain. Easily change the bottle change over parts.
- The blocking bottleneck technology to convey bottles. It does not adjust the height of equipment when the type of bottle is changed. According to the diameter of bottle, you could change corresponding nylon elements such as arc slipper guide, thumb wheel etc.
- Those stainless steel bottle nips of wash are designed especially, they don't touch thread position of phialine, in order to avoid the second pollution.
- All of parts directly contacted with material are adopted with food stage stainless steel 304 without dead angle. So they can be cleaned easily.
- High filling speed and mass flow rate, high precision of filling valve and control of liquids level is accurate and without loss.
|Vacuum pump||0. 20m3/h|
|Power||main motor: 1.5KW
hopper motor: 0 .18KW
vacuum pump motor: 1.1KW
chain motor: 0.37KW
|Bottle type||height: 150~ 300mm bottle neck: ①50~①85mm bottle diameter:50-75mm|
|Working voltage AC||Customized by the customers' electrical conditions.|
|Control voltage DC||Customized by the customers' electrical conditions.|
|Water consumption||0.8 m3/h|